Saturday, June 13, 2020

Hamako and Baby Bud Review - Adelynn Oei

I was excited on receiving the package from Little Kiwi House. The company started In Nov 2019. And I waiting to see what is the rave about on the baby clothes, and how does it differ from the other clothing brands.

I sank my hands and unboxed the moment I received the package. The first touch of Hamako clothes, it felt smooth to your hands and Baby Bud's clothes quality was thick and good.

The clothes with that I have for Raphael was a bigger size for him to grow into it.  I love the cactus print on the romper. For me, I love clothes with prints and it is one way I choose clothes, and the cactus was just calling out to me.
I chose the Baby Bud for the its USA cotton, and the quality of the romper is durable. I washed it once, and the cloth still look spanking new. 
              
The cactus print romper blended with my rocker colours 

Theset that got me excited the most is the one below, I love for it smoothness and the way it looks on Raphael. The colour kinda looks good on him, snickers the mother. 

The Hamako Baby Long sleeve Pyjamas Set is made of Tencel, the fabric women are wearing on a bra on a daily basis. The Brands like Triumph, Wacoal and Victoria's Secret uses that same intimate fabric. It goes to show how comfortable the material will be for the kids.

The other thing I loved is that the fabric be extended at the hand and feet and covered the legs. 
         
Raphael is sleeping comfortably 

Hamako Baby Unisex Top + Shorts Set and the drawstring makes its unique.

For more exciting products, you can shop at Little Kiwi House, for friend and families' discount, what's app me your order.


Till the next post. 


No comments:

Follow Us @adeoei